- Persistence. Persistence. Persistence.
- Faith and 100% confidence that what you are after is not just a self-serving goal, but something that you believe wholeheartedly will benefit another human (or millions).
- Discipline to get up when you fail.
- Having at least one soul beside you who will confirm to you that the world truly needs your dream to come true.
- Creativity to see your dream in different forms. And find ways to adapt.
- Openness to recognize paths that might not look like direct paths to the realization of your dream, or look like a path that YOU had in mind
- Wisdom and mindfulness to help you discern when a path is simply a wrong one for you.
- Humbleness to never forget that the fulfilment of your dream is not so you can be a winner and feel great about yourself, but that by following your dream you might have a chance to touch someone else’s life and help THEM realize theirs.
- Willingness to show up ready to move mountains AND also the willingness to often sit still in sweet surrender (not grumpy surrender) in which you allow God (your higher power) to lift you up and carry you over the unmovable mountain.
- Love and Gratitude to be your fuel and your guide.
At the beginning of each of our book study group calls, we have a check-in where everyone shares about their week. In last week’s call, I noticed how every single person had a smile on their face during that time. They talked about the good things that happened. Even...
Before I get into today’s inspiration, let me just quickly update you on where I am and what I have planned for the year ahead. Some of you asked if I’m still going to perform and do live concerts, and the quick answer to that is YES YES YES! I am doing a lot more...
Some of you sent me your intentions for 2021 - thank you for sharing them with me 🙂 I noticed one common thing: a deeper spiritual journey so we can create more peace and serve those in need. You are beautiful people. I hope this post will inspire you to keep going...
I walked by the Ocean on the first day of 2021 thinking about new beginnings. My phone was still buzzing with incoming messages and notifications from my friends. Most everyone was relieved that 2020 was over as if all struggles would have magically disappeared with...
CONNECT WITH ME