- breathing as a way to get still and centered
- changing our mindset around the situation (going from fear to trust)
- support (leaning on our community and God)
- action (taking related and unrelated actions that engage us and give us a sense of purpose and service, rather than helplessness and despair)
But what we can control is how we react or respond to it.
- We are able to change our mindset around it (instead of seeing the hopelessness of the situation, we say “God would never give you what you can’t handle.”)
- We lean on our support system (family, church community) and some of us are good at asking for professional help (from a therapist or a coach).
How can you use these 4 tools in your life?
Tatiana “Tajci” Cameron is an award-winning music artist, published author, inspirational speaker, and certified transformational and spiritual life coach.
She has many passions and is dedicated to helping others while also creating an enriched life for herself and her three sons. When Tajci is not on the road performing gigs, she volunteers with local organizations dear to her heart, spends time with loved ones (often involving music!), and collaborates with other artists to bring creative projects to life.
Tajci’s most recent projects include a meditation CD, an annual retreat & sea cruise in Croatia (that she organizes and hosts), and a multimedia CD/book (Un)Broken: Songs My Father Taught Me.
I so look forward to the Saturday emails and can’t wait to get to my inbox to read them! The inspiration, music, positivity, and faith….I need all of this so badly on some days. Thank you so much!Carol
TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE...
GET WEEKLY INSPIRATION & PRACTICAL TOOLS
FOR WHATEVER YOU'RE GOING THROUGH IN LIFE,
DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!
BONUS: SIGN UP NOW AND GET A FREE COPY OF MY EBOOK:
"HOW TO TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE IN A 5-STEP PRACTICE"
Thank you! I have a quick message for you...
You might also like…
“Everything IS already different,” I said to my youngest son Blais, on a recently tough day.It will never be ‘back to normal’. It may be ‘forward’ to a more normalized life, but definitely not ‘back.’Because we are 62 days older than we were when this started for us....read more
“Your song brought me so much joy” was the most common comment for my “Hajde da ludujemo 2020 - Tajci & Friends” video that we released last week.“Your song brought me so much joy and I don’t even speak the language” was the second most common.The video was shared...read more
Thirty years ago, on May 5th, I walked out onto the glassy, shiny stage to sing my already super-successful pop hit “Hajde da ludujemo” (Let’s Go Crazy).My whole country (which was Yugoslavia at that time) was watching and rooting for me. I was representing it at the...read more
CONNECT WITH ME