- breathing as a way to get still and centered
- changing our mindset around the situation (going from fear to trust)
- support (leaning on our community and God)
- action (taking related and unrelated actions that engage us and give us a sense of purpose and service, rather than helplessness and despair)
But what we can control is how we react or respond to it.
- We are able to change our mindset around it (instead of seeing the hopelessness of the situation, we say “God would never give you what you can’t handle.”)
- We lean on our support system (family, church community) and some of us are good at asking for professional help (from a therapist or a coach).
How can you use these 4 tools in your life?
Tatiana “Tajci” Cameron is an award-winning music artist, published author, inspirational speaker, and certified transformational and spiritual life coach.
She has many passions and is dedicated to helping others while also creating an enriched life for herself and her three sons. When Tajci is not on the road performing gigs, she volunteers with local organizations dear to her heart, spends time with loved ones (often involving music!), and collaborates with other artists to bring creative projects to life.
Tajci’s most recent projects include a meditation CD, an annual retreat & sea cruise in Croatia (that she organizes and hosts), and a multimedia CD/book (Un)Broken: Songs My Father Taught Me.
I so look forward to the Saturday emails and can’t wait to get to my inbox to read them! The inspiration, music, positivity, and faith….I need all of this so badly on some days. Thank you so much!Carol
TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE...
GET WEEKLY INSPIRATION & PRACTICAL TOOLS
FOR WHATEVER YOU'RE GOING THROUGH IN LIFE,
DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!
BONUS: SIGN UP NOW AND GET A FREE COPY OF MY EBOOK:
"HOW TO TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE IN A 5-STEP PRACTICE"
Thank you! I have a quick message for you...
You might also like…
The other day I got an A+ from my doctor. I’m healing beautifully, she said. Well, I followed her recommendations, did a little bit of research on my own, and mostly followed her advice that most resonated with me: listen to your body. “Any issues?” She asked me....read more
I wrote a short story for you. It’s fiction based on true events ;)But before you read it, I want to let you know how grateful I am that you are here. I am honored that you read the stories and inspirations I write for you.I love when you reach out, and I love when...read more
I’m blown away (and feeling very grateful) with so many of you sending me well wishes and healing prayers. The surgery went fine, although I didn’t expect the recovery to be as difficult. I’m already feeling a lot better, although I am still taking it super easy and...read more
CONNECT WITH ME