Tajci's Sea Cruise and RetreatCroatia | September 14 - 21, 2019
“Not just a typical cruise vacation… but an experience to treasure for a lifetime.”
– John, 2018 Cruise
Cruise the Dalmatian Coast of Croatia in Unique, Affordable Luxury
Your host, renowned singer, life coach, and Croatian Pop Superstar, Tatiana ‘Tajci’ Cameron, will guide you in a week long physical, mental, emotional and spiritual renewal.
Looking for more than a just a vacation?
Cruise the Dalmatian Coast of Croatia as a personal guest of Award winning singer/songwriter, TAJČI.
Join Tajči and Country Music singer/songwriter David Langley on this all-Inclusive adventure to spectacular islands with stunning mountainous scenery and charming towns dripping with historical tales to share.
Nourish your body with great food, and your mind and soul with daily transformative life-coaching sessions, guided movement/ yoga classes, lavender massages and
beautiful music by Tajči and David.
Begin the rest of your life RENEWED.
“It was phenomenal!”
– Mike Hinger, 2018 Cruise
Click below to learn more and get special offers!
“This was an unbelievable experience and Tajci prepared something that was an absolute present to all of us. We became a family.”
– Marija Miletic Dail, 2018 Cruise
- 7 nights cruise from Split to Dubrovnik and back to Split
- Superior category ship in a cabin with private bathroom, A/C & LCD TV
- Arrival airport transfers
- Welcome Dinner and Captain’s Dinner
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 6 lunches with 4 courses
- Water 0.5 l bottle per person per day
- Complimentary fresh fruit available daily
- Professional Cruise Manager on board to coordinate our tours/ activities, communicate daily schedule, and answer questions
- Cruise coordinator to help you before you board the ship
- Luggage handling
- Whisper technology-enhanced touring
- Free wi-fi onboard
- Daily cabin servicing, fresh bed linen and towels midweek
- Guided city tours of Split, Hvar, Korcula and Dubrovnik
- Daily coaching sessions and practical exercises to help you transform your life
- Daily guided meditations/contemplative time
- Music events onboard the ship and at local taverns
- Yoga/ movement classes throughout the week (subject to change)
- Complimentary lavender massage and access to deep tissue massage (subject to change)
- Lifetime access to the ‘Be a Rock Star of Transformation’ self-guided online course
- Departure transfers
- Welcome box and Farewell gifts
Not included: Air fare, on-shore dinners, drinks, and tips for the crew. Additional tours. Light dinners on shore (in Croatia, lunch which is included is the main meal of the day). Drink packages are offered at $210 per week for unlimited, and $90 per week for 2 drinks per person during lunch.
For more details, click the “Yes, tell me more!” button.
Packages start at $2,090 per person
“Within one day the gift we’ve been given is that we’re learning to be present. And that’s a gift for each day.”
– Eileen Bird, 2018 Cruise
We’ll be sailing in a luxurious and romantic Ship M/S Paradis, a Supreme Category vessel, 129 ft long, 28 ft wide, with cruising speed of 9 NM. The ship features a restaurant, bar, 3 outdoor showers, a swimming platform, an outdoor bar on a sun deck, and free Wi-Fi. There are two sun decks with sun beds and tables to relax and enjoy!
– Kathy Hinger, 2018 Cruise
And, the weather in September is beautiful…
Average High: 79° / Low 61° Rain: 8 days of the month
Average High: 77° / Low 64° Rain: 7 days of the month
Average High: 79° / Low 64° Rain: 8 days of the month
“If I could describe Croatia in one word I would say peaceful. “
– Julie Metzger, 2018 Cruise
What You’ll Learn
Session 1: Connecting
We will explore ways we connect with what’s bigger than us – nature, love, beauty, time and history, our purpose, God…
Session 2: External Shifts
We will experience how removing ourselves from our daily routines and going on a pilgrimage, retreat or a sailing trip, can trigger healing and lasting transformation. We will also look at ways to create this trigger in our own home environment – without depending on crossing continents
Session 3: Internal Shifts
We will explore how our mindset affects our reality and what are the ways to make significant changes in our lives by mindset shifts
Session 4: Practice and Commit to Making a Change
Letting go of the ‘familiar’, no matter how detrimental it might be, is hard. It requires commitment of mind and a daily practice of new habits that support the lasting change
Session 5: Give Forward
When our personal growth and spiritual awakening transform our lives, we find joy in giving and serving others. This feeds continuous growth in love and our lives become series of daily transformations/ conversions. These revolutions help us to heal deeper, love more and serve others with each cycle and each experience.
Session 6: Packing Up the Five Elements of Transformation to Take Home
How do we extend the transformational experience to our hectic daily lives.
– Patti Daniells-Ambort, 2018 Cruise
Meet Our Team
YOUR HOST: TATIANA ‘TAJCI’ CAMERON
An award-winning music artist, author, inspirational speaker and certified holistic life coach, Tajci is passionate about helping people through life’s transformations. Her credits include becoming a pop superstar at 19, presenting 1,000+ keynote concerts; and producing TV show “Waking Up in America.” Tajci’s favorite humanitarian causes are ending human trafficking, and rehabilitating survivors of addiction and abuse back to health and love. She grew up in Croatia and now lives in Franklin, TN with her three teenage sons.
CRUISE COORDINATOR: JANA LARKIN
Jana Larkin joins us from Naperville, IL. She brings her love of travel, spiritually fulfilling experiences and her natural gift of hospitality to our team. A detail-oriented person, Jana loves to lead and organize events. She has a diverse business background of entrepreneurial endeavors, which capitalize on her sales and marketing expertise. To give back, Jana has a long history of caring for those in need with a special affinity for the elderly. She is devoted to her husband of thirty-four years and their three grown children.
IN-HOUSE (OR SHOULD WE SAY “ONBOARD”) MUSICIAN: DAVID LANGLEY
A guitarist and singer, one of the few in the world to have a duet recorded with the legendary Buck Owens, David toured with Ray Price and Willie Nelson, was a featured act at Nashville’s famous Tootsie, and is currently working with Mark Alan Cash and Thomas Gabriel – nephew and grandson of Johnny Cash. David sings with an incredible emotion, is a great (and quite funny) entertainer and knows a lot of songs we will all sing together. His favorite way to give back is to help someone with every-day challenges, and make their day easier.
WELLNESS TEAM: IZEBELA MARIC & SVEMIR VRANKO
(Available if minimum number of passengers is secured)
Izabela and Svemir founded Verbasana yoga studio in Zagreb. A former ballet dancer, and an Indologist, Izabela teaches many different styles of yoga and meditation. Svemir is a Certified Massage Therapist with a Masters Degree in Education, musician, poet and writer who brought Sound Healing to Croatia. The couple loves to give back through sharing their gifts, compassion and love. 🙂
ONBOARD PHOTOGRAPHER (2018): WILL JORDAN
(Not available on all cruises)
Will Jordan has been known for capturing moments and photo-journaling His Carpe Diem Photography’s moto is: “We Seize The Moment As You Seize The Day!” Will is the owner of the The Legendary Kimbro’s Pickin’ Parlor and adjoining Carpe Diem vintage records stores in Franklin, TN, and a friend to many local and national musicians. Will is passionate about restoring old houses and giving new life to all things rejected and ‘broken.’
Click below to learn more and get special offers!
“I got to meet 24 people who are now my family.”
– James Mueller, 2018 Cruise
“The best part of the trip is that at the end of the day we are so tired and Tajci brings us back to life again . It’s wonderful that she combines her own music with some folk music from here.“
– Suki Dail, 2018 Cruise
About Your Coach
Hi, I’m Tatiana ‘Tajci’ Cameron, your coach for this journey. Most people know me as an award-winning singer, transformational coach, inspirational speaker, and author. As a mom of three sons and a full time creative entrepreneur, I handle a lot of everyday stress. Over my life so far, I also dealt with some pretty big stuff: I lost my husband and my dad to cancer; I fought with depression and anxiety for years; I experienced sexual abuse as a teenager and struggled to regain a healthy self-love and confidence. All those experiences taught me that the only way to heal and live with peace and joy is to intentionally get off of the spinning wheel of our repeating behaviors and thought processes.
My spiritual curiousity, my music and my faith journey, along with years of therapy, studying and training as a life coach led me to this passion I have to help others transform their lives – achieve their goals, create a change they desire, but also overcome fear and manage curveballs life throws at us. Growing up in Croatia, I learned very simple but precious healing traditions, like the importance of sharing food and wine with friends, family and strangers; enjoying long healthy meals; breathing slowly and deeply; taking quiet contemplative time; singing, dancing and laughing together; connecting with nature and bonding with each other and with God. This is what I will be offering to you on this 7 day retreat.
Your Sailing Course
8 Days from Split to Bol, Hvar, Korčula, Dubrovnik, Mljet, Pučišća, Omiš and Split
Day 1: Saturday, September 14
Travel: Arrive in Split
- You will be transferred from Split’s airport or your Split hotel to harbor, where embarkation begins at noon.
- Get settled in your cabin and meet other participants
- Enjoy the Welcome Reception, meet the crew and your hosting team.
Day 2: Sunday, September 15
Travel: Split – Bol – Hvar
- Before breakfast, we will gather for a short guided meditation/ prayer and experience sailing out of the Split harbor. After breakfast we will have Session 1 – Connecting as Crucial Element of Every Transformation.
- Stop in Bol, a small town on Island Brac, for an optional swim or a yoga class (*may not be available on all cruises) at the Golden Horn. Golden Horn is a 530 m long golden pebble beach said to be the best in Croatia. It is unique in that it changes shape and position depending on the winds.
- Board Paradis and have LUNCH
- Head to Hvar. Hvar is one of the most popular islands in the Adriatic and a meeting point for the international jet set. The “Croatian Madeira” is also one of the longest islands stretching along the shores of Croatia. A guided sightseeing tour of Hvar town will show you the first public theatre in Europe (older than Shakespeare’s theatre in the UK) and other historical sites.
- Catholic Mass at 7 PM for those who wish to attend. There will be prayer/ meditation time for non-Catholic retreatants.
- Join Tajci and David for a light dinner with interactive music at one of Hvar’s taverns
Day 3: Monday, September 16
Travel: Hvar – Korčula
- After morning meditation/ prayer we set sail for Korčula
- Enjoy breakfast during the morning sail, after which we will have Session 2
- Stop in one of pristine bays for an optional swim, yoga(*may not be available on all cruises) and lunch onboard.
- Early afternoon arrival to Korčula, thought to be the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. Take a guided walking tour through its narrow, cobbled streets full of history.
- Visit jewerly shop Manina and meet the brother and sister team who make the gorgeous jewerly
- Enjoy a special performance by UNESCO recognized “Klapa” local music.
Day 4: Tuesday, September 17
Travel: Korčula – Dubrovnik
- Enjoy breakfast after morning meditation/ prayer.
- After breakfast, during the morning sail, we will have Session 3 and yoga class(*may not be available on all cruises).
- We will make a swim stop and have lunch onboard as we sail to Dubrovnik “Pearl of the Adriatic”, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- While in Dubrovnik, take a guided bus and walking tour of the old town.
- Remainder of the day is free for you to roam, think, sit still on the ancient walls and soak in the beauty.
Day 5: Wednesday, September 18
Travel: Dubrovnik – Mljet
- Morning meditation/ prayer and breakfast.
- Sail to a quiet spot for Session 4 and yoga class (*may not be available on all cruises) .
- During lunch we set sail for Mljet Island. Mljet National Park encompasses five types of forest, many species of birds, and two deep lakes, Veliko Jezero (Big Lake) and Malo Jezero (Small Lake). This lovely island was supposedly a favorite holiday spot for the Greek hero Ulysses! A tour of the National Park will be offered (not included in price).
- Relax on the upper deck to the gentle music by Tajci and David.
Day 6: Thursday, September 19
Travel: Mljet – Pučišća
- Morning meditation/ prayer and breakfast.
- Morning cruise and Session 5
- Break for an optional swim and yoga class (*may not be available on all cruises).
- Continue sailing through lunch, arriving this afternoon in one of small fishing towns on island of Brac. We will have a “Give Forward” activity that will move many hearts!
- Tonight, enjoy captain’s dinner onboard with music and dancing.
Day 7: Friday, September 20
Travel: Pučišća – Omiš – Split
- We depart for Omiš after breakfast and morning meditation/ prayer,
- Omiš’ fortresses are silent stone reminders of the power and might of the infamous pirates who once made their homes and fortunes here. You will have a possibility to book a short walking tour, followed by boarding a small boat and sail into Cetina River Canyon, a protected nature area, continuing to Radman Mills for a local specialty snack. (This tour is not included in price)
- After visiting Omiš set sail to Split
- Stop along the way for an optional swim and Session 6, with lunch onboard.
- In the late afternoon we arrive at Split to take a guided tour of the historical center of city which is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- You may enjoy a pizza dinner and a stroll on the Split’s famous Riva.
Day 8: Saturday, September 21
Travel: Split – Departure
- After breakfast and morning gathering it’s time to disembark. You will be transferred to Split airport or your Split hotel.
- Those continuing to Add-On trip to Medjugorje will be traveling to their hotel in Medjugorje.
Click below to learn more and get special offers!
“One of the best things about this trip is waking up in the morning and watching the sun rise.“
– David Langley, 2018 Cruise
We reserve the right to make changes to the itinerary and retreat details listed above. Space is limited to 34 participants. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the retreat.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to book my own airfare? Where should I fly to?
Everyone books their own airfare. This trip is during the peak season so book your flight early to get best deals. The best airport to fly to is Split, Croatia. All major airlines will get you to a European hub from which you’ll take local airline like Croatia Airlines, Lufthansa, or AlItalia, etc.).
Is there someone I can talk to about the cruise?
Yes! Our cruise coordinator Jana Larkin is happy to answer your questions. You can call her at +1 630 267 9097.
AND you can always call to Alida at our partnering travel agency ATLAS Ambassador. Her phone number is +1 954 552 4115.
I am a little nervous about getting from the airport to the ship by myself. How will that work?
The company that we are partnering with, Atlas, will pick people up at the airport with personalized drivers, so you don’t need to worry about arranging transportation of your own. You can, of course, also opt to arrive at the boat using your preferred method of transportation.
Is there a deadline time for arriving at the ship before it leaves the port?
Do I have to attend all the sessions?
This is YOUR time to relax, to not feel guilty about sleeping in, skipping group activities, or simply sitting for a long time on the deck under the stars. I’ll be giving you plenty of opportunities and guidance how to detox, but I first and foremost will encourage you to follow your own lead.